ADAPTATEUR : Injecteurs : BOSCH, DELPHI, SIEMENS et DENSO
KIT OF BURETTES FOR CHECKING THE BACK LIFT LEAKAGE ON
COMMON RAIL INJECTORS, DIRECTLY ON THE ENGINE
KIT DE PROBETAS PARA CONTROLAR EL RETORNO EN INYECTORES
COMMON RAIL, DIRECTAMENTE EN EL MOTOR
KIT DE BURETTE POUR LE CONTRÔLE DU RETOUR DES INJECTEURS COMMON RAIL, DIRECTEMENT SUR MOTEUR
Composed of 6 traditional burettes and 6 special burettes for MERCEDES injectors
Compuesto de 6 probetas tradicionales y 6 probetas especiales para inyectores MERCEDES
composé de 6 burette traditionnel et de 6 burette spépcial (vertical) pour injecteurs MERCEDES
1. Hang the burettes to the open bonnet in a way they are as straight as possible.
2. Drain the burettes from whichever remains of previous tests and make sure that the
tops are well closed.
3. Locate the common rail injectors, disconnect all pipes complete with their quick
connections (solenoid side), by removing the clips that keep them on their position.
4. Connect the pipes of the burette kit to the return exit holes, by utilizing the special
quick connections and place the fixing clips.
5. After having connected in a correct way the burette kit to the return of each injector,
switch on the vehicle engine and check that there is no fuel leakage.
6. After having checked that there is no fuel leakage, start the test.
7. Bring the engine at 2500 rpm and keep on this position for at least two minutes.
Check the fuel outflow to the burettes.
8. When the test time is ended, switch off the engine and check the quantity of fuel in
each burette. The quantity of fuel must be more or less the same for all the injectors
being tested. A notable difference in the quantity of fuel relative to one injector as
compared to the others may indicate its malfunction. Replace or repair the injector.
9. Disconnect the burettes and connect again all the return pipes to their original positions.